Naran’s Two-day Workshop at Bangalore, Dec 2013
Bach Flower Remedies, Switch words, Healing by Mudras, Dec 14th and 15th, 2013, 10-4 PM
- Basics of Bach Flower Remedies, Mudras and Switch Words
- How to combine remedies and healing techniques – Bach Flower remedies, Gem remedies, Switch words
- How to manage your life and achieve your goals and objectives
- Handle physical ailments – high BP, cold, fever, sugar, constipation, and heart problems
- Heal your emotions – anger, feeling of loneliness, depression, and mental issues – restlessness, lack of sleep
- Heal your relationships at work and home
- Special combinations of remedies and switch words for various life situations: wedding, attending interviews, emergencies like accidents and surgeries, rapport building, studies, exams, skin problems etc.
The Times of India Office,
No. 40/1, S & B Towers,First Floor, MG Road, Bangalore – 01
Near Barton centre, Opp Metro station
Contact: Vaibhavi: 91643 50999/9164350777 Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: lunch, snacks and relevant manuals will be provided to all participants of the workshops.
Posted on November 8, 2013, in Naran's Events and tagged 14th, 15th, 2013, accidents, Achieve, ailments, anger, at, attending, Bach Flower Remedies, Bangalore, Barton centre, Basics, BP, building, By, cold, combine, constipation, Contact, Contents, Dec, depression, Details, emergencies, Emotions, exams, feeling, fever, Gem, goals, handle, healing, heart, high, home, interviews, issues, lack, Life, like, loneliness, Manage, manuals, mental, Metro, MG Road, Mudras, Naran S Balakumar, Near, objectives, of, Opp, physical, problems, rapport, Relationships, Remedies, restlessness, Situations, skin, sleep, special, station, studies, sugar, surgeries, Switch Words, techniques, The Times of India Office, two-day, Venue, wedding, work, workshop. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.