Bach Flower Remedies, Switch words, Healing by Mudras, Dec 14th and 15th, 2013, 10-4 PM
- Basics of Bach Flower Remedies, Mudras and Switch Words
- How to combine remedies and healing techniques – Bach Flower remedies, Gem remedies, Switch words
- How to manage your life and achieve your goals and objectives
- Handle physical ailments – high BP, cold, fever, sugar, constipation, and heart problems
- Heal your emotions – anger, feeling of loneliness, depression, and mental issues – restlessness, lack of sleep
- Heal your relationships at work and home
- Special combinations of remedies and switch words for various life situations: wedding, attending interviews, emergencies like accidents and surgeries, rapport building, studies, exams, skin problems etc.
The Times of India Office,
No. 40/1, S & B Towers,First Floor, MG Road, Bangalore – 01
Near Barton centre, Opp Metro station
Contact: Vaibhavi: 91643 50999/9164350777 Email-id: email@example.com
Please note: lunch, snacks and relevant manuals will be provided to all participants of the workshops.
By Naran S Balakumar
In continuation to the first class on “Mind-Body (Organs) Relationship Workshop”: http://wp.me/p31KXo-1T, Naran is conducting the Part II of the workshop on 19th October, 2013.
Two sections of the workshop:
Multi- dimensional healing for physical problems such as: THYROID PROBLEMS – HYPER AND HYPO ® ALLERGIES, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHOLESTEROL, PSORIASIS, ACNE, VARICOSE VEINS, ABSCESS, ADDICTION AND ALCOHOLISM, ANAMEIA, ANKYLOSING SPONDYLOSIS, ANAL FISSURES, HAEMORRHOIDS, PILES and ARTERIO SCLEROSIS.
For each of them, suggestions of switch words will be provided, along with available herbal Remedies, recommended vitamins and minerals, Bach flower remedies. ** NEW
Healing the Shadow self – The hitherto unknown approach to heal shadow self. ** NEW
Honey Naturopathy Hospitals,
New No. 3, Melony Road, T-Nagar, Chennai
Landmark – next to Aachi shooting building, Near Hindi Prachara Sabha
Date – 19th October, 2013, 2 – 5 PM
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation