Bach Flower Remedies, Switch words, Healing by Mudras, Dec 14th and 15th, 2013, 10-4 PM
- Basics of Bach Flower Remedies, Mudras and Switch Words
- How to combine remedies and healing techniques – Bach Flower remedies, Gem remedies, Switch words
- How to manage your life and achieve your goals and objectives
- Handle physical ailments – high BP, cold, fever, sugar, constipation, and heart problems
- Heal your emotions – anger, feeling of loneliness, depression, and mental issues – restlessness, lack of sleep
- Heal your relationships at work and home
- Special combinations of remedies and switch words for various life situations: wedding, attending interviews, emergencies like accidents and surgeries, rapport building, studies, exams, skin problems etc.
The Times of India Office,
No. 40/1, S & B Towers,First Floor, MG Road, Bangalore – 01
Near Barton centre, Opp Metro station
Contact: Vaibhavi: 91643 50999/9164350777 Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: lunch, snacks and relevant manuals will be provided to all participants of the workshops.
By Naran S Balakumar
Chris developed rashes all over his body.
Naran gave him some Bach Flower Remedies – one of which is Cherry Plum. The mental reason given to Chris was that he developed itching because he could not bear the tantrums of his wife.
Our mental states affect our internal organs and in turn they effect physical dis-ease.
To know more about Mind-Organ Relationship, please attend the workshop by Naran S Balakumar:
Session I: Mind-Body (Organs) Relationship
Session II: Using New Modern Switch Words for Healing your Life and Mind-Organ Relationships
Date: 07-9-2013, 2 – 5 pm
Honey Naturopathy Hospitals India Private Limited,
1st Floor, New no 3, Melony Road, T- Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Landmark: Next to Aachi shooting building, Near Hindi Prachara Sabha
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634 or email: email@example.com to confirm your participation
Can we attain wisdom?
Is wisdom to be attained?
Is there any method to attain wisdom?
Understand that wisdom is not to be attained. It’s already present in you.
If anyone thinks that “I want wisdom”, he forgets that it is also a desire.
What’s wrong in desiring to have wisdom?
Any desire of the mind is incomplete.
By removing ignorance only, one comes to know that everything happens by itself and he has no role in the world except doing what is on hand.
Learn to release and quieten the mental drama in the form of:
- Thoughts and Emotions
- Likes and Dislikes
- Desire to Control, Desire for approval, and Desire to have more security
Learn the rules of life.
Watch your mind and Change your course of life.
How to watch what is happening without any judgments?
Attend the Workshop – ‘Rule Your Mind, RULE your KARMA’
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Date: Saturday, 23rd February, 2013
Time: 10 AM to 4.00 PM
Fees: Rs. 1200/- including lunch and snacks
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634. Please confirm your participation before 20.02.2013 by phone or email to help us organize the workshop better.
To know more about RULE your KARMA, please check out the blog: http://healbyrule.wordpress.com/
Find Divine Order 2013