By Naran S Balakumar
Chris developed rashes all over his body.
Naran gave him some Bach Flower Remedies – one of which is Cherry Plum. The mental reason given to Chris was that he developed itching because he could not bear the tantrums of his wife.
Our mental states affect our internal organs and in turn they effect physical dis-ease.
To know more about Mind-Organ Relationship, please attend the workshop by Naran S Balakumar:
Session I: Mind-Body (Organs) Relationship
Session II: Using New Modern Switch Words for Healing your Life and Mind-Organ Relationships
Date: 07-9-2013, 2 – 5 pm
Honey Naturopathy Hospitals India Private Limited,
1st Floor, New no 3, Melony Road, T- Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Landmark: Next to Aachi shooting building, Near Hindi Prachara Sabha
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634 or email: email@example.com to confirm your participation
A basic course FOR THE FAMILY on Flower Therapy at Velachery, Chennai
By Naran S. Balakumar
Contents of Workshop
Learn Bach flower remedies to:
- Handle fears, worry, anger and depression
- Find harmony in the house, and office
- Manage life problems – professional, relationships, money
- Use special combinations of remedies for various life situations: marriage, attending interviews, emergencies like accidents and surgeries, skin problems
- Help your children in studies and examination
Time: 10 am to 4pm
Venue: Old No.5, new No: 11, First Cross Street, Vijayanagar, Velachery, Chennai -42
Lunch will be given.
Contact for further details: Shobana – 9884301634 email: firstname.lastname@example.org