My deepest gratitude from bottom of my heart to the Great Soul – most wonderful Person whom I have ever met in my life, with so much of love guiding all of us in Bangalore and answering with lot of patience to all of our queries.
How did we get so lucky?
Thanks a lot Dear Naran S Balakumar for the most precious teachings you shared with all of us…Thanks a lot for your blessings. I am feeling blessed.
Lots and lots of love to my dearest, nearest and sweetest Shobana Mam for such a great support…Miss you Mam. This event would not have been be possible without your support and guidance…lots and lots of love.
Thanks to my dear Bhanu Haripriya for such special moments we spent together…lots of love
Thanks a lot to all the wonderful lovely participants, who attended the workshop and helped us in making this event successful.
I am looking forward to organize more and more workshop in future with all your support.
Naran’s Workshop: At Bangalore: http://wp.me/p31KXo-2c
- Learn the use of Master symbol to activate the pineal gland and third eye
- 51 breath triangle mediation to protect your aura and chakras when doing the initiation
- Charge your chakras with Reiki Master Symbol and breathing techniques
- Find out how to go deeper to alpha level state of your mind
- Achieve meditative state effortlessly that’s only possible with the help of alpha level inducing mediation CDs
- Erase gene records and replace with divine energy
- Meditation for Increasing and Expanding Aura
- Navel energizing / five element meditation
- Strengthen the original Chi/Ki
- Triangle meditation
In addition, learn the following:
- Learn the five Reiki Master Principles
- 21 day Reiki Master Ritual
- Learn how to organize half-day, full-day and two-day Reiki workshops.
You need to be initiated into Reiki Level II
Work shop Details
Honey Naturopathy Hospitals India Private Limited (1st Floor)
New no 3, Melony Road
T-Nagar, Chennai – 600017
Landmark – Next to Aachi shooting building, Near Hindi Prachara Sabha
Date: May 11 2013, 10 AM to 4 PM (Lunch and Snacks will be provided)
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634, or email: email@example.com